Expression prediction models with LD reference data are available in this Zenodo repository.
- GTEx-V6p-1KG-2016-11-16.tar.gz: Expression prediction models and LD reference, using variants defined in 1000 Genomes
- GTEx-V6p-HapMap-2016-09-08.tar.gz: Expression prediction models and LD reference, using variants defined in Hapmap CEU track
- snp_covariance_v6p.txt.gz: S-MultiXcan LD reference for HapMap models
Additional support information and details are available in the Zenodo repository. Please check this link, about the GTEx v7 models, for a few caveats found in GTEx v6 models.
Acknowledging these models: If you use these models in your research, we ask you to cite:
- “A gene-based association method for mapping traits using reference transcriptome data”, Gamazon et al, 2015, Nature Genetics
- “Exploring the phenotypic consequences of tissue specific gene expression variation inferred from GWAS summary statistics”, Barbeira et al, 2018, Nature Communications
If you use S-MultiXcan, we ask you to cite:
- “Integrating predicted transcriptome from multiple tissues improves association detection”, Barbeira et al, 2019, PLOS Genetics