Expression prediction models with LD reference data ar available in this Zenodo repository. The underlying algorithm is Elastic Net.
- GTEx-V7_HapMap-2017-11-29.tar.gz: Expression prediction models and LD reference on single tissues.
- snp_covariance_v7.txt.gz: S-MultiXcan’s LD compilation
Additional support information and details are available in the Zenodo repository. You can find release notes in this link.
Acknowledging these models: If you use these models in your research, we ask you to cite:
- “A gene-based association method for mapping traits using reference transcriptome data”, Gamazon et al, 2015, Nature Genetics
- “Exploring the phenotypic consequences of tissue specific gene expression variation inferred from GWAS summary statistics”, Barbeira et al, 2018, Nature Communications
If you use S-MultiXcan, we ask you to cite:
- “Integrating predicted transcriptome from multiple tissues improves association detection”, Barbeira et al, 2019, PLOS Genetics